Rates for Individuals
I offer 45 minute, 75 minute or 90 minute sessions for individuals. Fees are $160 for a 45-minute session, $265 for a 75-minute session, and $320 for a 90-minute session.
Rates for Couples
I offer 45-minute, 75-minute or 90-minute sessions for couples. Fees are $190 for a 45-minute session, $315 for a 75-minute session, and $380 for a 90-minute session.
Reduced Rates: I offer a limited number of sessions at reduced rates, based on frequency of sessions and financial need.
The only insurance I am contracted with is Medicare. Depending on your coverage, some of the fee may be reimbursed by your insurance if you have a PPO plan. Upon request, I provide a statement at the end of each month that you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement. It is your responsibility to check on your coverage. Below are suggested questions to ask your insurance:
- Does my plan cover out-of-network mental health benefits?
- What is my deductable for out-of-network benefits and has it been met?
- How many sessions do I get per year?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care doctor?
- Is prior authorization required?
Payment: I take cash, check, and debit/credit cards (MC, Visa, and AE)
Cancellation Policy: To avoid paying the full fee, you must cancel your session by voicemail at least 24 hours prior to your session.