• $130 for a 50-minute session for individual and couples therapy
• Many couples prefer a longer session, which is $195 for a 75-minute session or $234 for a 90-minute session
• Couples Intensives are 3 hours for $415 or 4 hours for $550
Reduced Rates: I offer a limited number of sessions at reduced rates, based on financial need.
Payment: I take cash, check, and debit/credit cards (MC, Visa, and AE)
Cancellation Policy: To avoid paying the full fee, you must cancel your session by voicemail at least 24 hours prior to your session.
Insurance: I take Beacon Health Strategies, Partnership Health Plan, and most non-Kaiser Medicare. If your insurance isn’t listed here, and depending on your coverage, a portion of the fee may be reimbursed by your insurance if you have a PPO plan. Upon request, I provide an invoice at the end of each month that you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement. It is your responsibility to check on your coverage. Below are suggested questions you may want to ask your insurance:
- Does my plan cover out-of-network mental health benefits?
- What is my deductable for out-of-network benefits, and has it been met?
- How many sessions do I get per year?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care doctor?
- Is prior authorization required?